Add this and other places to your personal travel plan. We will then help you with further suitable suggestions: free of charge and straightaway!
It’s that time of year again: NYC Must-See Week is just around the corner, offering the perfect opportunity to visit many of the best attractions of New York without breaking the bank.
You'll also love this:
In this article, I’ll tell you everything you need to know!
Table of ContentsToggle
What is NYC Must-See Week 2024?
NYC Must-See Week is an annual event where you get one free ticket for every ticket you buy at selected attractions. These 2-for-1 tickets are super-interesting for New Yorkers and visitors alike.
Since its debut in 2017, it has established itself as a highlight in New York’s event calendar.
When is NYC Must-See Week?
The Must-See Week takes place from January 16 to February 4, 2024.
The number of tickets is limited, so if you can find suitable ones for your travel dates, you should book quickly!
How much do NYC Must-See Week tickets cost?
During Must-See Week, you can use 2-for-1 tickets for more than 40 different attractions, museums, tours and performances in the five boroughs. This means specifically:
- Museums & Galleries: Discover art and culture at some of the city’s most renowned museums.
- Sights & Tours: Experience the city from new perspectives, be it on a boat trip, a guided tour or from one of the famous viewpoints.
- Performing Arts: Immerse yourself in the world of theater, music and dance with access to world-class performances.
Where can I get tickets for NYC Must-See Week 2024?
Tickets will be available here from January 3, 2024.
Which attractions are participating?
The list for 2024 has yet to be released. In the past, the highlights were included:
- Carnegie Hall
- Citi Field Tours
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Kings County Distillery
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- New York Botanical Garden
- Summit One Vanderbilt
- The Metropolitan Opera
- Plan ahead: Check out the offer before tickets go on sale. The tickets are very popular and sell out quickly.
- Also for locals: Even if you’ve lived in NYC for a long time, there’s always something new to discover!
- Avoid peak times: Visit popular attractions at less busy times to avoid the crowds.
You'll also love this:
I'm a true New York fan! Not only have I visited the city over 25 times but also have I spent several months here at a time. On my blog I show you the best and most beautiful spots of the city, so that you have a really good time! You can also find lots of insider tips in our New York travel guide. Also check out my hotel finder for New York!