Hello Upper East Siders! Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever: The most fun way to see New York is by taking the Gossip Girl Tour! You will walk in the footsteps of Blair, Serena, Chuck & Co. and discover the locations featured on the show. XOXO.
You'll also love this:
Why take the Gossip Girl Tour in NYC?
1) The Gossip Girl Tour is the perfect way to combine sightseeing in New York with your favorite show!
2) There will be an actor or actress on board to guide the Gossip Girl tour to make sure you don’t miss anything. The tour guide will also provide you with little known facts about the cast, some of whom actually live in New York! The actors and actresses are super energetic and fun, which makes the tour entertaining.
3) You will get to see over 30 top filming locations, including the famous steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met). While inside the bus, you and your friends will enjoy clips from the show that truly allow you to relive your favorite scenes from Gossip Girl. Whenever you make a stop, you’ll have plenty of time to take photos.
Details of the Gossip Girl Tour NYC
Here’s a summary of what you need to know about the Gossip Girl Tour through New York:
- 3-hour long, narrated tour
- more than 30 spots
- mobile tickets
- offered in English
- bathroom on board
Where does the Gossip Girl Bus Tour depart?
The bus departs in front of the Palace Hotel located on Madison Ave between 50th and 51st Streets (Midtown Manhattan) which is also one of the main filming locations of the TV show.
Is there an age restriction for the Gossip Girl Tour?
The tour is available for ages 9 and over.
How much is a ticket for the Gossip Girl Tour NYC?
A regular ticket is $49, however, a VIP ticket with priority boarding is available for an additional fee.
We don’t think the VIP ticket is needed. Go with a standard ticket!
⚠ If you have a Go New York Explorer Pass, the Gossip Girl Tour will be free! You can use one of your attraction choices to book the tour!
What is the schedule for the tour?
The Gossip Girl Tour through NYC takes place daily in the summer and on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the winter months. The bus departs at 10 am, except for holidays, where the Gossip Girl Tour NYC will start at 2 pm.
Gossip Girl Filming Locations in New York
If you decide to take the Gossip Girl Tour in NYC, you will notice that most spots are located on the Upper East Side and Midtown Manhattan. These are some of the hotspots you’ll get to see on the Gossip Girl Tour:
- The New York Palace Hotel
where the Van der Woodsen and Bass family once used to live
(455 Madison Ave)
- Constance Billiard-St. Judes School
where the Gossip Girls went to school
(72 E 93rd St)
- The movie theater
where Serena didn’t show up for her date with Dan
- The penthouse building on Fifth Avenue
where Blair used to live
(1136 5th Ave)
- Former Henri Bendel Location
where Serena and Blair loved to shop
(712 5th Ave)
- The steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (Met)
where Blair frequently enjoys lunch with friends
(1000 5th Ave)
- Vera Wang Boutique
where Blair put on her wedding gown for the first time
(991 Madison Ave)
- Dylan’s Candy Bar
where Dan and Vanessa shopped for Nate
(1011 3rd Ave)
- The Empire Hotel
where Chuck Bass lived
(44 W 63rd St)
- The Grand Central Terminal
where, in the first episode, Serena returned to New York
(89 E 42nd St)
where Blair buys her favorite macaroons
(864 Madison Ave)
- Harry Winston
where Chuck chose the perfect engagement ring for Blair
(701 5th Ave)
- Bethesda Terrace
where Blair and Chuck got married in the season finale
(72 Terrace Dr – Central Park)
…and many more
Gossip Girl Tour Reviews
See what people who have taken the Gossip Girl Tour NYC have to say here.
You'll also love this:
Oh, how lucky I am… always at the pulse of the greatest city in the world – what could be better? New York City is my passion and I’m happy to be able to share my experiences along with insider tips and helpful tricks with you. With me by your side, you’ll never miss a beat!